Shape the Future of the Cannabis Trade in the UK.
- Our Full Members are those in the industry who wholesale and sell to the members and their network of sellers.
- Typically Full Members are those members who wish to be involved with the day to day business of the Association with the ability to become a Board Member.
- Access the full range of membership benefits and discounts such as Insurance, Card Processing and Currency Services etc. for just £150 a month.
- Be an active part of Europe's largest trade organisation for the Hemp and Cannabis Industry and shape how we do business around the world.
Influence the direction of Cannabis trading in the UK
- Show your corporate support of The Cannabis Trades Association UK by joining the only UK specific Trade Association.
- Associate members are typically those that sell solely to the trade or support the industry in some other way.
- Associate members can access members quickly and easily, have access to have your products or services seen at our events and your logos seen at any shows we attend.
Have the protection of a recognised trade body
- This is the level you should join at if you have your own label products, we help ensure compliance while giving you access to the best advice possible from our compliance and marketing team.
- Pay just £30 a month and get access to all the benefits of a full membership subject to a turnover limit of £10k a month (£120k a year).
- New companies (less than 6 months old or pre-trading) can access this scheme for just £20 a month for the first 6 months of their membership.
Be legal and keep up to date with CTA UK Information
- Stand up and be counted.
- The CTA UK are running the only registration scheme to show the authorities and the public that your business is legal and legitimate.
- The Registered Seller is typically a business that sells other companies products or where CBD is NOT their main business.
- Registered sellers are not members and are not eligible to any member benefits such as card processing etc. but will receive updates on policy and law.
- We ensure your business complies, but you are responsible for ensuring that your products are sourced and sold responsibly.
Help develop the Cannabis space in the UK
- Show your support for the work the CTA UK does.
- Information on the development of Cannabis business
- This is not for companies wishing to be listed.
- Typically companies register their members of staff so they can keep up to date with changes in the CTA UK and policy.